Ultra Ceiling Paint
Top quality water-based paint especially formulated for ceilings. Easy to apply spatter-free product, it dries to a uniform and smooth gloss-free finish disguising minor surface imperfections. Paint & Primer All-in-One.
- Paint & Primer All-in-One
- A water-based product, which makes cleaning tools easier.
- Spatter-free properties for cleaner application.
- Gloss-free and smooth finish disguising surface imperfections.
- Dries rapidly with a low odour.
- Product that complies with the Canadian environmental standards in relation to volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- This is a ready-to-use product and should not be diluted.
- Thoroughly stir the product before application.
- Condition the tools with water before using them.
- Apply generously, leaving no bare spots nor excesses of paint. Respect the product spread rate. When painting a ceiling, always paint toward the narrower side of the room so sections you paint over will still be damp. Mark out a section of about 2 x 4 feet with a roller by drawing a “W.” Without lifting the roller from the ceiling, fill in the “W.”Smooth out the unpainted portion in the direction of the painted portion.
- Respect the drying time between coats. Low temperatures or high humidity may affect the drying time. Applying two finishing coats will provide better durability and appearance.
- If using, remove the masking tape after each coat to avoid lifting off paint when work is completed.
- To obtain more information on application methods, visit the website at www.para.com