Ultra Pearl / Kitchen & Bath
8211, 8212, 8213,8214, 8215
PARA Ultra Pearl Kitchen & Bath Paint is a top quality interior paint formulated with excellent adhesion and flexibility of 100% acrylic latex, provide the highest level of performance. It’s smooth and even finish is easy to apply with excellent flow and leveling. This high-hiding, excellent coverage, scrubbable and washable paint has exceptional stain resistance. Formulated to resist mildew from forming on the surface which is ideal for kitchens, baths and spa-like retreat. May also be used on doors, trim and walls throughout your home.
- A water-based product, which makes tools cleaning easier.
- A 100% acrylic product for excellent adhesion and flexibility.
- Paint and Primer in One.
- Exceptional performance in terms of washability, durability and stain resistance.
- Formulated to resist mildew from forming on the surface.
- Dries rapidly with a low odour. Non-yellowing.
- Product that complies with the Canadian environmental standards in relation to volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- This is a ready-to-use product and should not be diluted.
- Thoroughly stir the product before application.
- Condition the tools with water before using them.
- Apply generously, leaving no bare spots or excesses of paint. Respect product spread rate. When painting, mark out a section of about 2 x 4 feet with a roller by drawing a “W”. Without lifting the roller from the surface, fill in the “W”. Smooth out the unpainted portion in the direction of the painted portion.
- Respect the drying time between coats. Low temperatures or high humidity may affect the drying time. Applying two finishing coats will provide better durability and appearance.
- If using, remove the masking tape after each coat to avoid lifting off paint when work is completed.
- To obtain more information on application methods, visit the website at www.para.com