Top quality 100% acrylic water-based primer-sealer and undercoater for use on previously painted surfaces, new wood and gypsum (drywall).
- A water-based product, which makes cleaning tools easier.
- Excellent sealing properties on drywall, dry plaster or previously painted surfaces.
- An excellent conversion primer for converting solvent-based finishes to water-based finishes.
- Can also be used as spot primer for exterior use.
- May be used as a primer on new wood.
- Dries rapidly with a low odour.
- Product that complies with the Canadian environmental standards in relation to volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- This is a ready-to-use product and should not be diluted.
- Thoroughly stir the product before application.
- Condition the tools with water before using them.
- Apply generously, leaving no bare spots or excesses of paint. Respect product spread rate. When painting, mark out a section of about 2 x 4 feet with a roller by drawing a “W”. Without lifting the roller from the surface, fill in the “W”. Smooth out the unpainted portion in the direction of the painted portion.
- Let surface dry properly before covering. Low temperatures or high humidity may affect the drying time. Applying two finishing coats will provide better durability and appearance.
- If using, remove the masking tape after each coat to avoid lifting off paint when work is completed.
- To obtain more information on application methods, visit the website at www.para.com