Ultra Melamine Hybrid
4510, 4511, 4514, 4515
A top quality advanced low VOC (less than 50g/L) waterborne/ urethane modified alkyd enamel for interior surfaces. This high performance, durable coating is easy to apply and offers excellent self leveling and flow characteristics for a smooth factory like melamine finish on most surfaces. This high-hiding, excellent coverage, scrubbable and washable paint has exceptional stain resistance. Apply on properly prepared wood, metal, drywall and masonry surfaces. Ideally suited for kitchen cabinets and furniture, as well as walls, doors, trim, and other high traffic interior areas.
- Ultimate durability and performance of an oil based paint with the easy water clean-up and fast dry of a latex.
- Smooth factory like melamine finish.
- Excellent durability and adhesion.
- Ultimate scrubbability and washability.
- Stain resistant coating.
- Low VOC* (less than 50g/l).
- This is a ready-to-use product and should not be diluted.
- Thoroughly stir the product before application.
- Condition the tools with water before using them.
- Apply generously, leaving no bare spots or excesses of paint. Respect product spread rate. When painting, mark out a section of about 2 x 4 feet with a roller by drawing a “W”. Without lifting the roller from the surface, fill in the “W”. Smooth out the unpainted portion in the direction of the painted portion.
- Respect the drying time between coats. Low temperatures or high humidity may affect the drying time. Applying two finishing coats will provide better durability and appearance.
- If using, remove the masking tape after each coat to avoid lifting off paint when work is completed.
- To obtain more information on application methods, visit the website at www.para.com